Make An Impact
“Keeping in touch with the University has its benefits”
South Baylo University (SBU) is exceedingly fortunate to have alumni who provide support services and care about the future of SBU. The alumni association has also been generous to current SBU students by donating and offering alumni scholarships.
In recognition of the generous alumni contributions, SBU has expanded the services offered to our distinguished alumni by providing online resources for employment opportunities, practices, office space for sale and rent, and practitioner referrals.
How To Request Transcript
Current, alumni and former students can request a transcript by downloading and printing a document request form. The completed form can be delivered to the Office of Registrar with payment in either one of the following ways:
- Fax: 714-533-6040
- Email: email@example.com.
- Mail: 1126 N. Brookhurst St., Anaheim, CA 92801
- In-person: Visit the Anaheim campus or Los Angeles campus
Official transcripts are issued by Registrar in five (5) business days of receiving the student’s written request. Any records prior to 1990 may take longer.
- $10.00 for current students
- $20.00 for all other students
- Official transcripts are issued in separate, sealed envelopes.
- In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your records will only be released to a third-party with your written consent.
- All outstanding university financial obligations must be cleared and missing grades submitted before your transcript can be released.
How To Update Your Information
“Let’s keep in touch”
Have you moved or lost touch with the University? Are you in contact with your contemporaries? If so, we would like to know about it!
Please take a few minutes to complete the Alumni Profile Form below so that we can add you to our graduate database that already contains over 1,500 active alumni. You will then receive the Alumni Newsletter and information about other services and benefits.
The Alumni Profile Form information will help strengthen your links with the University and former students.
Information is held in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, and will not be made available for non-University purposes. Address information is never disclosed outside the University.
Alumni News and Events