for Alumni and Students
Subject: We’re looking to add 2 amazing acupuncturists Date: August 19, 2021
Contact: Terie Lepker email@example.com
Ellington Acupuncture Corporation: 949-441-0525
We provide the patients and you provide the treatments! We’re looking to add 2 amazing acupuncturists to the Modern Acupuncture team!
We’re looking for 2 Full Time Acupuncturists for our Modern Acupuncture clinics located in Aliso Viejo and Tustin, California. This is a community style acupuncture clinic, where you’ll have the opportunity to do both distal needling (with patients in recliners) and direct needling (with patients on tables).
After training and a probationary period, we have a tiered salary structure that goes up, over the course of 6 months, to $62,400/yr + bonuses. Paid vacations and paid holidays are also included.
Additional benefits include 401k, health insurance, reimbursement for license renewal and CEU’s.
All the marketing, advertising and front desk tasks (answering phones, booking appointments, taking payments, ordering supplies, etc) are done for you. You get to just focus on acupuncture.
You’ll get paid training in Bob Doane’s DNA distal needling and our cosmetic treatment protocol, as well as having your malpractice insurance and uniforms supplied for you. As an employee, you also get a free membership to Modern Acupuncture so you can get treated on a regular basis too.
Check out our website at www.ModernAcupuncture.com
Acupuncturist must be:
– CAB licensed
– Available for weekend shifts
– Have excellent communication skills
– Ability to work on several patients per hour
If you want to be a part of this mission, send your resume, cover letter and days you’re available to work. We’re looking for highly motivated acupuncturists to grow with our company.
********** PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER **********
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $62,400.00 per year + Bonuses
With the COVID-19 outbreak, we’ve implemented many safety precautions to make our clinics as safe as possible.
Subject: Fertility Acupuncturist Date: Mon, Jul 23, 2021 From: Iris Lee
Salary : $35 an hour
Job Type : Part-time
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am – 12pm
Qualifications: Acupuncture License, US work authorization
Full Job Description: Licensed Acupuncturist
We are seeking a part-time to full-time Licensed Acupuncturist with a Masters or Doctorate degree in Acupuncture from an accredited school to join our team. Experience with women’s health conditions (fertility, gynecological health, pregnancy, and postpartum) is necessary as you will be providing treatment to patients at our growing managed fertility centers.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including phone calls and emails to schedule patients and to answer questions.
- Provides consultation to patients in person or via telemedicine if necessary.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients, gathering health history, diagnosing based on TCM, performing acupuncture, prescribing herbs, writes and verbally delivers treatment plan to patient, and following up with patients after treatment.
- Evaluates treatment outcomes and recommends alternative treatments as necessary to further improve fertility in accordance with ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology).
- Documents patient treatments by charting in records.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Works cooperatively with medical and administrative staff.
Arrives to work in a timely manner and allows scheduling flexibility depending on embryo transfer days.
- Travels occasionally to other center locations upon request.
- California Acupuncture Board issued Acupuncture License (Required)
- Master of Science in Acupuncture/Oriental Medicine from an accredited university (Required)
- At least three (3) years of clinical experience with minimum two (2) years of experience in working with women’s health conditions including fertility, gynecological health, pregnancy, and postpartum (Required)
- Holds current $1M/$3M malpractice insurance.
- Passionate about helping patients to achieve their pregnancy by providing acupuncture, Chinese herbs, supplements, and diet and lifestyle guidelines.
- Good bedside manner, a warm and caring demeanor, self-motivated and reliable, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to educate patients during treatment sessions and via seminars/webinars on a regular basis.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Basic working knowledge of office equipment (printer, copier, fax machine) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Subject: Office for rent Date: Mon, Jul 12, 2021 From: Risa Groux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A Functional Nutritionist has an open office for lease and would love to welcome a tenant that would compliment our practices but open to sharing the space with anyone.
Here are the specifics:
– The whole 750 square foot office has 2 private offices, one of which is for rent
– Private office for rent is 100 square feet
– The office is available July 1, 2021
– Newly remodeled office building in Newport Beach
– Second floor with elevator and convenient large staircase
– Plenty of free parking
– Sound proofed
– New wood floors and white walls
– 2 large windows in the actual office
– Reception area with new custom desk and new waiting area furniture
– Storage space
– Very friendly and fun atmosphere
– Risa Groux Nutrition is open Monday-Thursday but the office is available 7 days a week with air conditioning and heating
The new address is:
3990 Westerly Place
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Please feel free to have anyone reach out to discuss cost and any other questions 949-851-3106 or email@example.com. I have attached some photos as well.