Committed to Excellence
Nurturing students to become competent and caring healthcare practitioners.
Mission and goals
The Mission of South Baylo University is to expand professional, clinical and scientific knowledge of oriental medicine and holistic healthcare among students, faculty, staff, and the general public through effective teaching, scholarly activity and quality patient care.
The Purpose of South Baylo University School of Oriental Medicine is to promote good health and wellness through education, research, and clinical practice.
In order to fulfill its mission, South Baylo University is committed to the following goals:
1. To prepare students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s healthcare environment and to contribute to the community with their leadership, business insight, and professional skills.
2. To promote excellence in scholarly teaching, effective student learning, outstanding oriental medicine, and holistic healthcare programs.
3. To provide effective patient care through oriental medicine and other holistic approaches.
4. To stimulate and promote research, scholarly activities, and professional development.
5. To create opportunities and an environment for students to gain experience in academic and clinical skills.
6. To provide and promote timely and pertinent educational opportunities to strengthen the competence of those who enter into careers in the acupuncture and Oriental medicine and its related healthcare areas.
7. To prepare students to become competent and successful working healthcare professionals.