The SBU library holds a number of research database subscriptions. These research databases can be accessed through the classroom or at off-site locations. SBU on-line research databases allow students and faculty to access three highly regarded databases, 100+ journals, and many volumes.
Access to some Research Databases requires SBU ID and password. Please contact the library staff.
EBSCO provides high-quality content and technology for academic libraries including academic research databases such as Medline.
English version of 24 Chinese Journals in Health and Medical Science.
72 TCM Journals in Chinese
(the table of contents is available only in English)
KMBASE (Korea Medical Database) 는 의학,간호학, 치의학, 보건학 등에서 발간되는 저널과 해외저널에 발행되는 한국연구자의 논문정보를 제공하는 학술 데이터베이스입니다.
Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature
Korean Traditional Knowledge Portal (한국전통지식포탈) 은 한의학 분야 고전문헌뿐만 아니라, 전통지식 관련 한국논문, 전통지식 관련 한국특허문헌까지 포함하는 것으로써, 과거부터 현대까지 이르는 전통지식을 집대성한 것이다
KTKP(Korean Traditional Knowledge Portal) provides classical literature of Korean Traditional Medicine and research articles related to traditional knowledge from the past to the present.
Peer Reviewed Journal Subscription List
SBU library subscribes to the following peer-reviewed journals.
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- American Journal of Medicine
- American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Journal of Public Health
- American Journal of Sports Medicine
- Annals of Emergency Medicine
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Health Psychology
- International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture
- JAMA (Journal of American Medical Association)
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Journal of Complementary and Integrative Medicine
- Journal of Gerontology
- Journal of National Cancer Institute
- Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Journal of Pain
- Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment
- Journal of Women’s Health
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- The American Journal of Chinese Medicine
- Urologic Clinics of North America